Wednesday 13 February 2019

Exposure for my poetry - still looking for a publisher


Exposure for my poetry

I have read my poems on Radio Wales
1.       Interviewed live by Jason Mohammad (February 2016)
2.       Lynn Bowles show (live in Radio studio) (June 2016)
3.       Wynne Evans show – interviewed live by Jason Phelps (November 2017)

I have read my poems and been filmed on BBC Wales television
1.       Weatherman Walking Derek Brockway (November 2018)

I have read my poems and been filmed on ITV Wales television
1.       Coast and Country Ruth Wignall (February 2018)

Numerous poems published in South Wales Evening Post
Also, an article in South Wales Evening Post about ‘Jim the Pebble Poet’

Poem published in 7th Quarry Press (Spring 2019)

Poem published by American Diabetes Association – Diabetes Forecast magazine
Circulation 260,000 !!

Poem highly commended by PoetryPlus (online 2019)

Poem accepted by apathypress (2019)

Poet in Residence Croeso Lounge Mumbles for four months

Poem about Dylan Thomas displayed framed in a public house in London frequented by Dylan Thomas – pub owned by a chain of public houses / hospitality company

Three books of poetry self-published on Amazon
1.       Remember Pentrechwyth
2.       Collected poems 2016 & 2017
3.       The poems 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment