Friday 28 October 2022

tomorrow will never be

 

tomorrow will never be


snow me a christmas snow flake

now the warmer days are here to stay

sing me a christmas carol

like on that yesterday

stand me under the street lamp baby

just like we used to do

not like the brightly mushroom cloud

i will never fall out of love with you


always was the last day

for every one in their day

they went we stay to say 

he died baby so cry upon my shoulder

for soon every one will synchronise

the last demise of no one left to say


we saw it coming

when we were here it went

now we are all gone and it is bent

that timeline of the gods and of the godless

there is no more to say


so


on these latter days

no time for publications

like it was in the olden ways

say it ~ tweet it ~ NOW my baby

for tomorrow will never be






No comments:

Post a Comment