Monday 13 March 2023

taking the thespian’s micha

 taking the thespian’s michael 


eyes on the other side of my being

seeing what is behind me and all

that made my world in front of his

the thespian with the apostle’s name

it follows  does it not  that frown

is half smile half fear of the wraith

that in my wake his mind has trod

a boy’s pretence  and yet  in this man

has age grown aged before its time 

a hair trigger away from an uproarious laugh

of all the bloody poets of his land

that laid everyone of us to tears of joy

even at deaths black painted rocks


well i don’t know do i 

he’s the actor boy

and it is not i wot wrote his lines

other than to feel what he sees through me

around me his hands a bear’s embrace

and turning paths me over the hills

and down the vales his wales 

No comments:

Post a Comment