Sunday 6 February 2022

accession of the people

 accession of the people


i’ve parked my bowels on the throne

i would not leave their marriage alone


behind me scion’s hat tips discern 

that soon it will be their due turn


to take the nation into the modern world

but unfortunately the contract has unfurled


around the throne’s let them eat cake

power is in the streets make no mistake 


monarchy has finally ablated their blue of blood

that ran through all aristocratic statehood


level up!


it always was a farce

the king and queen can kiss my arse


for there’s no cake left in the town’s food bank

moral starvation drives revolution’s tank


so sit you here beside me and talk it though

you are the same as me and i as you 

only the rewards of merit will do

the same for me and the same for you


No comments:

Post a Comment