Monday 7 December 2020

me see?

 me see?


when you point at yourself where is it you are?


your knee - absurd

your shoulder -absurd 

your head - might be - but don’t feel like

right

you tap your sternum - closer

getting warmer

ah! - your heart - right?

well no - more in the centre

near the top of your sternum 

close your eyes - sink through it

behind it (you / me) - come back! - wait for me!

oscillate through it - closer

does it move - slightly - like an unborn child’s heartbeat?

maybe, maybe

look in the mirror - point at me / you 

pointing at me / you

doesn’t help a lot - does it?

hey you! - what me?

now, who replied - suddenly

being you - point to that spot

that momentarily is you

before it shamelessly diffuses

confuses you 

but

why should you confuse you?

what is the point in hiding

the locus of you from you?

maybe it / you do not exist

in a - ‘here i am’ - sort of way

ever thought if that?

hey you! i’m talking to you

come back here - - - 

now!

No comments:

Post a Comment